Archived Odd Name for a Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me. Has anyone's store actually set up the "gender neutral" signing that was going on a while ago? I had a guest a few weeks ago complain to me that we still had our doll aisle pink and such. I just told her that we hadn't received the proper signing for it yet.

@Firefox: your presentation team and signing team member should have changed all the backer paper from the toys department last toy set. It includes removing all pink, green, yellow and blue backer paper. It should have changed to the neutral wood grain. They should change it this set coming up if they didn't do it last time. That's if they still have the neutral backer paper. Hopefully they didn't throw it away.

@Firefox: your presentation team and signing team member should have changed all the backer paper from the toys department last toy set. It includes removing all pink, green, yellow and blue backer paper. It should have changed to the neutral wood grain. They should change it this set coming up if they didn't do it last time. That's if they still have the neutral backer paper. Hopefully they didn't throw it away.

Interesting. Cause yeah, it's definitely not up in my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back