Archived official job title for POG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFSFun

Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!
My store keeps an updated list of open positions posted by the time clock, and one of them is for POG. If I were to tell a friend to apply, what would the position be called online?

Also, does anyone else get referral bonuses?

Yeah $50 in store merch.. it used to be a giftcard for us... Job title for planogram/POG is Presentation.

Thanks!

@ClearanceMaster Wow that's not a very useful bonus. My store offered $50 but I'm not sure in what form. I suppose a paycheck bonus is wishful thinking...

The person in mind is batshit crazy so I'm still on the fence about pushing her towards Target or not.

Thanks!

@ClearanceMaster Wow that's not a very useful bonus. My store offered $50 but I'm not sure in what form. I suppose a paycheck bonus is wishful thinking...

The person in mind is batshit crazy so I'm still on the fence about pushing her towards Target or not.

I know. Funny thing is I referred someone and he lasted like 8 months. They never gave me anything..
(Make sure they put your name on their app and then remind HR if you do go through with referring them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back