Archived Ok so lately I have had problem's at target with authority

Status
Not open for further replies.
QFT.
The possibilities are endless: nursing home custodian during a flu outbreak, telephone solicitor, used car salesman, pay day loan center, repo driver, proctologist, municipal roadworks animal recovery, recycling center lineman, road construction worker, setting ranch fencing during drought, slaughterhouse worker to name a few.

Or you could do what @commiecorvus did when he worked in the fish processing plant.

mrknownothing, post: 199953, member: 55"]Or you could do what @commiecorvus did when he worked in the fish processing plant.

The money is really good if you don't mind being covered in fish guts for 12 hour shifts, smelling like fish all the time and living with people who smell like fish all the time.

I promise, if you simply do whats required of you in your core roles and you respond on your walkie and you fulfill requests from GSA's and above in a timely fashion, they'll love you forever. Our brand new CA had virtually no training and kept carts filled everywhere while taking requests. He's untouchable now after four weeks. Now if you feel you are not getting recognized for good work, that is something you should immediately bring to your ETL-HR. Recognition is a best practice and everyone should be exercising it.

I enjoy being a CA. I don't see why so many people hate it so much. Nobody tells me anything, they leave me alone and I do an awesome job. It sure beats cashiering!!!

I can tell you why you get left alone. You do your job and do it well. Leadership doesn't have to ask where you are or if you have done this or that cause it is already done. Its called respect and you earned it. I would be happy to have a CA like you if this describes you in my store. And the ability to snap necks? BONUS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back