Archived Ok so today I was opening cashier

Status
Not open for further replies.
And after I clocked in I was approached by the stl which I have nit seen in lime 6 weeks because I only close not open carts and had a meeting with her.about me being disrespectful to the team lead a couple weeks back.so I guess she over ruled hr about it.and she approved a cca which she said I wil get by the team lead in a few days.she told me not to worrie about it because it well only last under 90 days.so what is a cca? And should I sign it? I should have saw these coming my own fault.please and tbanks

Doesn't matter whether you sign it or not. They are documenting your poor behavior. If you do not straighten up they are going to ship you out.

Hopefully she talked to HR because them overstepping the team leader is unacceptable in the first place.

I know our hr but her 2 weeks in.I don't know how long ago.but she told me I was safe.but what is a cca? Is that a coercive action

Sorry for the same theard.the stl worded it diffrent so I thought it was something else

Recent posts of yours have shown that you do seem to be absorbing some of the advice you've gotten here. Keep doing that.
Here is a bit more advice:

Use punctuation and check for typos before posting. Your posts are very difficult to read.

Please don't start a new thread for each "new" saga. Seriously. You've got several of them now so just post your question in one of them.

Honestly at this point in your employment with Target just keep your head down and do your job. Don't make waves. Again, just do your job.

:)

As everyone else here has said: do your work, watch your mouth & keep your record clean in the coming months.
Prove to everyone that you've taken your CCA as a learning experience & start showing them you're worth a second chance.
We've had some TMs who started out on the wrong foot but turned it around.
One I've known for 11 yrs but he started as a mouthy brat & I was ready to dump him in the baler more than once.
He's now a Sr TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back