Old Team Member Number

Inboundbeast

ETL SE
When you resign from Target but get rehired at a later date, do you get to keep your previous TM number or do you get a new one?

I've worked at Spot 3x. I've had the same TM number the whole time. The longest break between stints was 1.5 years.

My understanding is that if you are away more than a year then you get a new number. I was away 6 years and got a new number.
I've worked at Spot 3x. I've had the same TM number the whole time. The longest break between stints was 1.5 years.
The break in between was a year and 6 months.. I’ll just wait and see what happens

I WAS THERE FOR 9 YEARS I DIDN'T

wait no I think I did

crap I don't remember

I WANTED TO RAGE
They took a month past my 5th to give me a card and $5 gift card....because nobody except the stl cared by that point.

I'm pretty sure seniority and retail don't go together at all.
Target doesn't use the term "seniority", just "years of service".

"Seniority" is used by labor unions in how they manage their contracts with employers: generally the union members with the longest "seniority" get preferential treatment over newer members, particularly when there are layoffs by the employer. This is particularly noticeable in unionized public sector organizations, where it's "last hired, first fired". When a school district, university, or other government agencies are forced to cut budgets and lay people off, sometimes the very best workers are the ones let go because of union "seniority first" requirements.

Back