Archived Omni Team member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure. Just dump more on guest service. We don't do anything anyway.

We've been getting tons of guest complaints lately about the service desk. Apparently we appear frustrated and uninterested in the guest, and we don't take the time to ensure the guest has a positive experience. It might be because we're being overloaded with tasking to the point that when we have a guest, we also have a flex to pull and a phone call to answer and a person waiting for a pickup and guests being sent over to check out because the whole store is on register and we still have lines. All while sorting the softlines reshop and trying to keep the desk clear after people constantly stop by to drop mystery items on the counter. Oh, also, don't forget the overflowing RFID bucket and the defective and repackage bins. Also, there's a guest at the photo kiosk who can't connect their phone because technology is foreign and strange to them and they've been waiting for my help for 10 minutes and starting to get pissed. Don't forget the registry alert too! Have to go pamper them and make sure that they're smiling and happy and feel special and valued!

Whats that? The GSTL walked out? So we're watching the lanes now? Oh ok cool. Anyway, yeah...your return....just give me one second while I leave you and the 12 people behind you to go outside and give the person parked in the fire lane their candy bar that they didn't have the time to come in and purchase.

Brian Cornell and the board can go fuck themselves, honestly.
Dear god this is my life :(

give me one second while I leave you and the 12 people behind you to go outside and give the person parked in the fire lane their candy bar that they didn't have the time to come in and purchase
In under two minutes!
Don't miss that goal!
Jump over all the salvage, the 10 OPU 3-tiers, squeeze by the OPU/SFS TMs all trying to put shit in bags and hold locations, move 80 bags in front of the one you need in the hold location, run out past the line of 60 people waiting on GS, try not to get run over by people texting as they drive at 45 MPH in front of the store, get the guest to pull up the barcode again because omg can't read, wait on them to check every single item, close it out.

All under 2 minutes.

Sure they are going answer the phone while running the crown dropping a fucking bbq pallet..
while spearing the forks through the wall out into the sales floor… not that has ever happened 🤫

In under two minutes!
Don't miss that goal!
Jump over all the salvage, the 10 OPU 3-tiers, squeeze by the OPU/SFS TMs all trying to put shit in bags and hold locations, move 80 bags in front of the one you need in the hold location, run out past the line of 60 people waiting on GS, try not to get run over by people texting as they drive at 45 MPH in front of the store, get the guest to pull up the barcode again because omg can't read, wait on them to check every single item, close it out.

All under 2 minutes.
Just process that shit in mygo while making your way to the guest.

Call me silly for saying this as a GSTL, idgaf, but sometimes I have five people on OPU, a deep line at guest service, and I have to prepare and run the order while running the front solo. It if takes me TWO MINUTES AND ONE SECOND to run the shit to the guest who is being wayy over convenienced to begin with so be it.. I still beat the system by processing it and didn’t miss goal. No guest has ever been upset by this either and I am not taking away from another guests guest experience who I may have been helping when this drive up came in.

I ain’t risking my life for Target nor creating a shitty guest experience for a larger pool of guests.

Last edited:
lod called on the walkie the other night, “hey there is a line at guest service and no one over there!”

he did not bother to hop on, but service desk tm was on meal and both me and my gstl had order pickups to grab in separate locations on the entire opposite ends of the store. then lod comes up to tell us the amount of unsorted reshop is unacceptable. front end is fun!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back