Archived Online schedule glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried checking my schedule online, but for some reason, my schedule for the next two weeks isn't showing up. It simply says "Hi !" and "View My Schedule", but nothing is clickable. Is this a glitch with the website that everyone else is experiencing or is it just me? I desperately need to check my schedule as soon as possible.

I just tried checking my schedule online, but for some reason, my schedule for the next two weeks isn't showing up. It simply says "Hi !" and "View My Schedule", but nothing is clickable. Is this a glitch with the website that everyone else is experiencing or is it just me? I desperately need to check my schedule as soon as possible.
Call the hotline on Target IT department lol

You will either need to go to the store during open hours and look at the printed schedule OR call and ask for HR or an ETL. If you're lucky, they'll tell you the next day you work and when. If you tell the operator that you need to know your schedule, they'll either send you to the appropriate person or they'll tell you that you can't be told your schedule over the phone.
You might try the website again in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back