Archived Only a month left on my 90 days I hope I make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean my ETLS are cool with me. I never called out I stay later when they want me to I come in when they want me to. :music2::music2:

I mean my ETLS are cool with me. I never called out I stay later when they want me to I come in when they want me to. :music2::music2:

Keep doing that. Also, if you're fast, get your work done as quick as possible. Then ask LOD, ETL or TL if they have anything that needs to be done. Make them pile the work on, then say, "Thank you, may I please have some more? I can do better!"

The key is to turn yourself into a cog in the machine and do what you're told, then going the extra inch. If you see something that needs to be done, do it. Mgmt once they walk by, will notice.

Not calling in helps a ton, let me tell ya that. Also, don't go to work high.

than your fine, they only let go really bad people after 90 days, if your not under that catagory than your good

Lmao what's really bad? My cashier score is 90 when I go for back up. I never got coached or anything. Most people at my store just got passed their 90 and didn't even get a review

yea thats happened at my store where people didnt get reviews, i did luckly i passed it lol. im not familiar with cashiers scores so idk what a 90 is. it sounds like your doing your job right though so i wouldnt worry about it.

I think 90 day reviews changed though with the whole new vibe stuff though. They mentioned something at a huddle

Lmao what's really bad? My cashier score is 90 when I go for back up. I never got coached or anything. Most people at my store just got passed their 90 and didn't even get a review

Oh, you're front end. Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. You're relatively safe. No one wants that job.

noo I'm sales floor.

Your cashier score is irrelevant then. You respond to requests for backup. That's huge. Just make sure the area you're responsible for doesn't get guest service requests that go to 2nd req, you'll be golden. Besides, 4th quarter is coming up. Seriously, just show up and do your job. You'll be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back