Archived Oops, I know how to do that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJoe

"Can you go to 3, please?" *Turns off walkie*
On Saturday I came in to do my 4hr "finish up the ad" shift. Upon arrival there was a "push party" in PFresh where I said to the LOD "Ok, I have 4 hours of work to do and 4 hours to do it... Tell me how long you want me to stay here." "15 mins..." Then she called a huddle... "Your 15 minutes start after the huddle".

I think I did the 15, but there was a call for backup. I responded just because that was the quickest way to get me away. Sneaky GSTL turned my light on.. no wonder people kept showing up in my line.

About an hour later there was a call from the backroom... "I just came off of lunch and there are 14 CAFs. Can anyone help?" Hearing nothing, I head back.

I've pulled batches that I've made before, and I've SUBTd stuff for guests, so I figured that pulling CAFs are the same as pulling any other batch. I was right (until proven wrong).

As I was headed back to my own work, I passed my ETL and the LOD. "I didn't know you knew how to pull batches..."

"I know a lot of things."

Are they any different from any POG batch or anything? Other than their location in the pull app obviously...I've considered offering to help with them before (helped with research, exfs, pog fills, etc.) but never gotten around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back