OPU/DU and payroll

I'm sure most stores are like this, but my store has been pushing hard for us to pick more units per shift and per hour. Cutting back on hours and coaching whole shifts at a time for not meeting their new arbitrary numbers, despite being fine a week earlier. It's demoralizing.
Curious as to how much they are asking. We coach to output rather then productivity numbers because you can fake productivity. Fulfillment should be scheduled to forecast and if tms arent doing enough then it hurts the entire store. If i have to hold my team accountable to standards then i expect all teams to be held accountable especially when it effects me.

Curious as to how much they are asking. We coach to output rather then productivity numbers because you can fake productivity. Fulfillment should be scheduled to forecast and if tms arent doing enough then it hurts the entire store. If i have to hold my team accountable to standards then i expect all teams to be held accountable especially when it effects me.
65 uph and 390 units in a 7 hour shift

I dont think those numbers are unattainable but not a realistic goal. Its not that far off what we expect. We expect 400 in an 8 hour shift. Which is just under 60uph if you account for breaks. I think ours are a bit excessive but if someone's doing 50uph there not going to get in trouble.

My store had a chart up with different speeds for different lengths of shift. I think 65 was for the 4 hour one. I think it would be attainable if there were no INFs, so I hope those OOS and 141s are done!

Return to stocks are out of control. Who monitors this. No restocking fee. Never get charged for ordering 20 items snd never picking them up. While most of them go outdated.

it’s a lose lose situation.

Back