Archived OPU/myGO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is super against the rules, but the guest was nice, so I did it: I processed the order as paid and held it for an extra 2 days.

This is super against the rules, but the guest was nice, so I did it: I processed the order as paid and held it for an extra 2 days.
What would you have done if the guest didn’t show up and then a month later called yelling why was I charged?

What would you have done if the guest didn’t show up and then a month later called yelling why was I charged?

A month? Who the fuck can remember two days later.. And I find when they tend to show up when they actually have paid for it.

I let the guest know if they didn't pick the item up on the date she said she would be in, that I was returning it to our stock. It was something stupid, like a $5 item. If it was expensive, I probably would have told them they were SOL. However, that's a chance I was willing to take. After working in retail 20+ years, you'll learn who is genuine and who isn't.

That is on them, "oh we sent you an e-mail that your order was here and you ignored it? Not our fault."

No holds you want it come in and buy it or reorder it.
I agree. It does give them a window for delivery and usually, Target sends them an email letting them know the order has shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back