Org chart and changes

Was just told today our district is having GM3 TL take inbound since fulfillment is being given to FOTL. GM1 will now be solely Home & Seasonal, with RevLog. Any other stores having these org changes?

Last edited:
Was just told today our district is having GM3 TL take inbound since fulfillment is being given to FOTL. GM1 will now be solely Home & Seasonal, with RevLog. Any other stores having these org changes?
I have not heard this. I’m hoping it’s just your district. As a GM3 lead I already own Toys/Sports/Seasonal/FOS and Presentation. In order to give me inbound they would need to take something else away and give it to another GM lead

They better not! I have enough fires to put out in my areas than to add more fuel to it. I just got rid of fulfillment.

I have not heard this. I’m hoping it’s just your district. As a GM3 lead I already own Toys/Sports/Seasonal/FOS and Presentation. In order to give me inbound they would need to take something else away and give it to another GM lead
Sounds like you have a non-base structure store? Seasonal should be GM1 and Presentation should be GM2 for the majority of stores. GM3 doesn't own those in any headcount for base sales stores. At least so far lol

If anything the inbound Tl should own p1 since the trucks are done in the morning and p1 comes early

If anything the inbound Tl should own p1 since the trucks are done in the morning and p1 comes early
We have 3 GM TL's. GM1 owns Inbound, Home & Seasonal and Rev Log which is PP2 in our store. GM2 owns Essentials and Transitions. GM3 owns Flexible Fulfillment, Entertainment, Baby Hardlines, Toys, Sporting Goods, Checklanes and Bullseyes Playground.

So I guess it's still ASANTS.

I hope we gain another TL. Fulfillment TL does NOT have time for GM. !
Our fulfillment TL is supposed to oversee 3 dept.’s that she IGNORES - doesn’t delegate ANY SPL, NO price change is EVER done, DBO’s get NO training and NO support ! 100% of TL time is spent moving people to OPU/standard/pack based on incoming orders, helping find potential INF items, the rest of the time the TL is picking batches Trying to keep their head above water.

Sounds like you have a non-base structure store? Seasonal should be GM1 and Presentation should be GM2 for the majority of stores. GM3 doesn't own those in any headcount for base sales stores. At least so far lol
In our store the GM1 owns inbound and all of essentials. This DBO’s come in first in the AM. GM2 owns all of home so basically bath, bedding, storage, furniture. The whole middle of the store. Those DBO’s come in late morning. GM3 owns Toys, sports, entertainment, seasonal, all FOS and Presentation. Those DBO’s come in early morning but later then P1 team. We already have a fulfillment lead so that’s covered.

Last edited:
In our store the GM1 owns inbound and all of essentials. This DBO’s come in first in the AM. GM2 owns all of home so basically bath, bedding, storage, furniture. The whole middle of the store. Those DBO’s come in late morning. GM3 owns Toys, sports, entertainment, seasonal, all FOS and Presentation. Those DBO’s come in early morning but later then P1 team. We already have a fulfillment lead so that’s covered.
I would love to own presentation instead of inbound but it looks like I'm stuck with being at the DC's whim for now. At least in my store.

Back