Archived Orientation was awesome!I loved it and very through - Questions Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super

I can haz pda?
Well I have a lot of questions fellow TMs and Instead of posting a thread for each one I thought I would just ask them in one thread if that is okay :)

1. Got my TM documents today and I was wondering when I could create a Login for payandbenefits.com to access things (I was thinking 24 hours)

2. Since I have a TM number...Can I sign send in a app for a Target Credit Union checking account for direct deposit ( I already know how to set up DD on eHR from the TM folder)

3. Are training schedules different from actual schedules? (In hours and days working) my training one has 1 day this week and then Sunday,Monday, Wednesday next week

4. How long do Name badges take to come in? Lol "Hey, My name is New TM" kidding but just curious

5. What stuff cannot I not do on my home computer that has to be at a TM kiosk?

6. Who do I give my W-4 to (I also see there is a electronic option as well)?

7. After training and once I'm settled in will I be allowed to swap/take shifts using the board?

I think that is about it for now :) If I have more I'll ask

Thank you all very much! Happy to be apart of the Target family! Cheers

Last edited:
SuperJon, since your new, and you seem to enjoy coming on this forum (from what i see that you post all the time), let me give you some advice...dont mention to ANYONE at your store that your on this site, i mean ANYONE, you could get in trouble for doing so, just a friendly reminder...

to answer your questions...

3. yes, since your new, an idk what position your in, your schedule will change based on your availability.

4. It takes about 2 weeks for your name badge to come in, but in the mean time they have these badge stickers you can use.

5. from what ive seen, you cant access MAX self service, which is where you can view your schedule, fix punches, request time off, use VAC etc. you have to use the TM Kiosk to use MAX

7. Im pretty sure you can, that shows your ETL and other leaders that you are willing to work, and it shows that you are committed, in good times, other leaders will notice you, and you can be crossed trained into other positions.

6. If your store allows paper W4s, give it to someone in HR. If not, you'll have to do it online (you can access the site through eHR).

I'm not sure what the answers are to 1 and 2, but you should be able to find that information on eHR. You can access eHR from home if you use Internet Explorer, but as DMNDZ bruhh said, you can't access MAX Self Service. You can view your pay statement, access the discounts site, and update your personal info among other things. You just can't view your schedule, request time off, change your availability, use VAC/PH, or do punch corrections as those are MAX functions and have to be done in the store.

@DMNDZ: No worries there I never mention to anyone what websites I visit :) and thank you for the input and I'm Cashiering for the first 2 weeks and then I'm going into electronics I assume after the champion quiz.

Mrknow: Thanks :)

7. Yes! I got called in like twice right after my first cashier training shift and before my second one. It made the supervisors who hadn't met me yet love me haha.

4) At my store, we used to get our name badges with our first paycheck, but lately we've had TMs not get theirs for months. If you don't get one within two weeks, start bugging your HRTM for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back