Original Use, only in some stores??

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
I am looking to replace a pair of jeans that I ruined, and I found them online, but it only showed one store in my area as having them, and when I went there, there wasn’t a single piece of Original Use to be found. A team member searched the Zebra for the DPCI, it said that the store had one and we couldn’t find it. The Super T right down the street from me has a huge display of Original Use, none of it is clearance.

I’m wondering if this item is clearance or something like that. Would people be able to search their stores for the DPCI? I will pay you if you can find it and get it to me!!

DPCI: 043-20-0515 in size 30 or 32

Huh maybe it's only in the Minneapolis market :/

Some of it is whack, but there have been a couple pieces that I've really liked!

I am looking to replace a pair of jeans that I ruined, and I found them online, but it only showed one store in my area as having them, and when I went there, there wasn’t a single piece of Original Use to be found. A team member searched the Zebra for the DPCI, it said that the store had one and we couldn’t find it. The Super T right down the street from me has a huge display of Original Use, none of it is clearance.

I’m wondering if this item is clearance or something like that. Would people be able to search their stores for the DPCI? I will pay you if you can find it and get it to me!!

DPCI: 043-20-0515 in size 30 or 32
I tried 😂

Attachments

• A68113A1-ED10-4C0B-BD35-2FD48D480214.png
    A68113A1-ED10-4C0B-BD35-2FD48D480214.png
    336.3 KB · Views: 48
It's listed as no longer available but there might be a 32; list price was $28.50 but I'm sure it would be marked down at this point.
I'll check in person tomorrow.

The Gateway store in Brooklyn has size 32. The next nearest store is in Coon Rapids (what the hell is that name) Minneapolis

The Gateway store in Brooklyn has size 32. The next nearest store is in Coon Rapids (what the hell is that name) Minneapolis
Lol that's the store I went to go check out in person today. Northtown mall. They literally had no pieces from this brand :(

When I left in June my store was getting original use, but we had directions from our DTL to not have it on the floor anymore and we literally had it all in repack boxes in the backroom, when they came up all as clearance in pricing later it was a fun time.

In California and most of the stores in our district have the brand. Unfortunately, no store in the district has that particular DPCI.

Back