Archived Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

notfit05

Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. /
just heard a reliable rumor say we would be seeing overtime all the way into April of this year most likely !!! SO excited

Mandatory was the worst. I didn't mind volunteering when I had time, but I could never understand the people who worked 6 days a week. 66 hour weeks? Keep em.

I work 6 a week coming to 66 and I even sign up for extra twos lol more money made plus Moreno money going by to the 401k but I hate mandatory for the fact that’s when you get people in here that flat out don’t want to be here and they usually drag ass at work and suck all night

Wow just wow I guess once the new merit increases come in April / may the ot will be over
Dependens on sales I assume they are anticipating the same day or next day delivery taking off after the purchase of shipt and expecting a large increase in volume due to that

We are expecting low volumes directly after Xmas.
All I know is our pc told us to expect overtime on through april which is fine by me that will be my down payment on the new ride

My store will have decent hours even after Christmas. Atleast until we clear the mess our store is in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back