Owned Brands Puns Only

We're running out of brand names, so I’m going Above and Beyond (cancelled baby brand from 2018) looking through old trademarks.
this thread is an open story (upcoming travel/tech essentials brand)

also unrelated but above and beyond for a baby brand is a horrible name. Sounds like the baby died and went, well, above and beyond. Cloud 9 is much better

also unrelated but above and beyond for a baby brand is a horrible name. Sounds like the baby died and went, well, above and beyond. Cloud 9 is much better
Their names are weird lately. They filed for the name Prosteige. That’s not even a word. Maybe they’re trying to do a combo of “Professional” and “Presteige”? Don’t like it.

Cloud Island, and yes I love that name, it just makes me smile - and I don't have kids or particularly care for most of them, lol!

From spot wiki
  • Cherokee, children's and women's clothing. On September 10, 2015, it was announced that Target stores would cease carrying the brand when its partnership with Cherokee Inc. expired on January 31, 2017. It was replaced by Cat & Jack;
  • Circo, toddler's and kids clothing. The brand was replaced by Pillowfort upon debut.
  • Merona, a clothing brand purchased by Target in 1991;
  • Mossimo Supply Co., a clothing line. In partnership with brand owner Iconix Brand Group;
  • Room Essentials, a low-end home goods line. Mostly phased out since the launch of Project 62;
  • Xhilaration and Gilligan & O'Malley product lines of intimates and sleepwear were discontinued after the release of the brands Auden, Stars Above, and Colsie.
  • Target has many exclusive deals with various designers and name brands, including Finnish design company Marimekko; architect Michael Graves; athletic wear company Converse; Portland-based undergarment designer Pair of Thieves; Italian fashion label Fiorucci; fashion designers Lilly Pulitzer, Liz Lange, Mossimo Giannulli, and Isaac Mizrahi, among others. To further increase their fashion profile, Target also created its fashion-forward Go International line, which hires famous designers to design collections available only for a few months.[143]
Nate brukus

This may seem like a Wild Fable, but I remember a time back in my Heyday on Cloud Island. I was working for Mossimo Supply Co. on their Archer Farms. It was A New Day when my friends Merona Cat and Jack Circo began working there with me. Cat and Jack got us All In Motion and filled everyday with Xhilaration making everyday seem like More Than Magic.
I was living in the Opal House then right next door to my Cherokee friend Michael Graves, he was quite a Goodfellow. Graves lived in C9 and we lived in C10. Auden know but he seemed to enjoy teaching his Art Class.
Life was good then, life and work were Simply Balanced and I dressed Smartly for work each day. My kids were small then so Friday night was Made By Design to be Pillowfort night. I would take all the kids who were Good & Gather them all in the fort for popcorn and movies. At that time a Pillowfort was a Room Essential.
But of course these good time were just a Prologue to the tough time ahead. Soon Sutton and Dodge bought the company I worked for and and we started something called Project 62. In the beginning it was all on the Up & Up. But then the one last Utility Thread holding the company secret together began to unravel. It made me want to Hide and Eek, I had reached my Threshold for I had lost my Joy Lab, the Wondershop my job used to be. I looked to the Stars Above for help then found the law firm Boots and Barkley Gilligan and O'Malley. The law firm simply asked three questions, "Who? What? Wear?".
With the lawsuit over its like I have a well to Ever Spring money to me. So I have moved to small beach-side town of Knox Rose next door to my new neighbors Smith and Hawkins. I enjoy hanging out with Ava and Viv and the other members of the Sun Squad they are all great fun under the Kona Sol. As for my farming skills I have found an Original Use for them filling a homeless shelter's Market Pantry.

This may seem like a Wild Fable, but I remember a time back in my Heyday on Cloud Island. I was working for Mossimo Supply Co. on their Archer Farms. It was A New Day when my friends Merona Cat and Jack Circo began working there with me. Cat and Jack got us All In Motion and filled everyday with Xhilaration making everyday seem like More Than Magic.
I was living in the Opal House then right next door to my Cherokee friend Michael Graves, he was quite a Goodfellow. Graves lived in C9 and we lived in C10. Auden know but he seemed to enjoy teaching his Art Class.
Life was good then, life and work were Simply Balanced and I dressed Smartly for work each day. My kids were small then so Friday night was Made By Design to be Pillowfort night. I would take all the kids who were Good & Gather them all in the fort for popcorn and movies. At that time a Pillowfort was a Room Essential.
But of course these good time were just a Prologue to the tough time ahead. Soon Sutton and Dodge bought the company I worked for and and we started something called Project 62. In the beginning it was all on the Up & Up. But then the one last Utility Thread holding the company secret together began to unravel. It made me want to Hide and Eek, I had reached my Threshold for I had lost my Joy Lab, the Wondershop my job used to be. I looked to the Stars Above for help then found the law firm Boots and Barkley Gilligan and O'Malley. The law firm simply asked three questions, "Who? What? Wear?".
With the lawsuit over its like I have a well to Ever Spring money to me. So I have moved to small beach-side town of Knox Rose next door to my new neighbors Smith and Hawkins. I enjoy hanging out with Ava and Viv and the other members of the Sun Squad they are all great fun under the Kona Sol. As for my farming skills I have found an Original Use for them filling a homeless shelter's Market Pantry.
You win

Here is a bigger list of spot brands.
The following are just some of the current Target owned brands and collections:
  • A New Day™
  • A New Day™ + Vital Voices
  • Archer Farms™
  • Art Class™
  • Auden™
  • Ava & Viv™
  • Boots & Barkley™
  • Cat & Jack™
  • Circo™