Archived PA hours for truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other PAs out there being scheduled short shifts on perishable truck/order days?

This new myTime thinks I am not needed a full 8 hours on a delivery/order day. It has me leaving before lunch. The backroom team will not even be close to having the truck backstocked at that time. How do you deal with this if you have this issue with the new myTime scheduling system? My HR said we could just have someone else do the order later in the day. The idea of that is ridiculous IMHO

My ETL group and STL, both put a stop to this. I'm a PA too and was being scheduled for 4:30am shifts on even non-truck days. I think they could see how miserable it would make us and they went above the heads of a few and got it changed, which I believe they might get in trouble for, but I am thankful for it, as we already have one of the toughest jobs in the store.

It almost seems as though they are trying to phase out the PA position, which would be beyond retarded as to maintain a consistent Fresh grocery section, you have to have a consistent workforce working in it.

I am very lucky to have the management team I do, otherwise after a month I would have given up and asked one of my Vendors for a job, haha.

If your STL messes with the drivers on myTime more than they are supposed to then the open shifts that generate for consumables salesfloor will be seriously fucked. This is why I have to do a schedule from scratch every week. This and the fact that my STL reallocates the hours after schedule generation every week.

I was on a set schedule I am on with two truck/order days, the 3rd order day and two non truck days. I only open. They all seem to be lost when it comes to this myTime schedule. No pFresh coverage in the evenings, no one opening to cull on my days off. If they drop the PA position along with the idea that we no longer need a CTL I will look else ware for work....or just let it go to pot. If they don't care why should I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back