Archived Parking Lot Antics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was doing a parking lot patrol as a tps I found two guys urinating in the back. I was surprised they listened to me when I enforced policy. Lol! Crazy times.

ALL of our etls park right in front of the store, so tms follow suit. The etls don't want to move, so they don't tell anyone else to.

I am positive that there aren't any cameras on the tm parking.

I almost got jumped by some p*ssy gang thats in the area, and so did my friend.

I was leaving once and i had a REALLY bad day, -snip-

Where the heck do you live? Gangs in the parking lot and local stores are robbed on the daily?

I've had to deal with a few intoxicated and/or drugged up sleeping people in the parking lot. It's always at closing. And they're almost always angry at me for waking them up.

A homeless lady was riding one of our electric carts in the parking lot asking people for change.

I can't think of anything super crazy that has happened in our parking lot. But believe me, I'll see it if we do. I swear we have more cameras in our parking lot than in the damn store, it's ridiculous.

ha seen a truck last night back right in to a cart holder in the parking lot while on break.

When we were doing our pfresh remodel we had people coming and stealing the materials that were in our parking lot. Cant remember alot of the details just know we had some stuff stolen.

Couple of weeks ago we had this lady complain that someone had groped her from behind in the parking lot, police were involved they were talking to her to find the whole story out while AP was review the tape. It turned out to be her husband who had walked back into the store and get her some Starbucks lol I bet AP and the police had a nice laugh after that.

A person's last known whereabouts were in out parking lot last year. I don't know if that mystery was ever solved. Shortly after that, there was another attempted kidnapping that was thwarted by another guest who heard the commotion. I don't believe they ever found the guy.

A couple weeks ago a salt truck was going around the parking lot and some of the salt got on a guests car as he was driving (big whoop). He comes inside and demands to see a manager and complains because there was salt on his car. He demanded a free cup of coffee too

A couple weeks ago a salt truck was going around the parking lot and some of the salt got on a guests car as he was driving (big whoop). He comes inside and demands to see a manager and complains because there was salt on his car. He demanded a free cup of coffee too

I wish they would salt in my store's parking lot! Just getting our developer to plow is like pulling teeth.

There are ghost stories at my store. A number of CA's (even backroom TM) apparently have witnessed a ghostly kid walking through the wall of the backroom next to the outside cart supply and into the creek.

Last edited:
One time one of our TL's went to assist a guest out with a carry out only to find himself surrounded by cops. He was unaware that AP was tracking this woman and ended up responding, "Well, I am going back to work..." he then ended up helping in SL's for a bit and then finally told us what happend.

Another time we came out of the store to find carts piled on top of each other it wasn't until the next day that we found out that the people fixing our lights out on the parking lot had done it.

I used to pile up the neighboring TJ Maxx's carts because they would never come and get them out of our corrals.

During the winter, we always have huge snow piles in the back of our lot from plowing, and there is almost always at least one cart on top of each pile. How does that happen?

A guest bought a picnic table. DPCI: 009-00-0400. Yeah, it's the giant one. The cart attendant was waiting outside for 15 minutes in the snow and they still hadn't showed up, so he just went back inside and left it at guest services.

A guest bought a picnic table. DPCI: 009-00-0400. Yeah, it's the giant one. The cart attendant was waiting outside for 15 minutes in the snow and they still hadn't showed up, so he just went back inside and left it at guest services.
I was called in from carts to do a carry out of patio furniture for a guest. 15-20 minutes go by. I walked back in and the guest was editing photos at the Photo desk. She said it would be another 20 minutes. I told her just tell guest service when she was ready to pick up her item. I get called back in and take it out, and the guest pulls up in a little sports coupe. Nothing big enough to haul the huge box or to even break it down.

She ended up having get a refund and put it on hold till she got a bigger vehicle.

I was called in from carts to do a carry out of patio furniture for a guest. 15-20 minutes go by. I walked back in and the guest was editing photos at the Photo desk. She said it would be another 20 minutes. I told her just tell guest service when she was ready to pick up her item. I get called back in and take it out, and the guest pulls up in a little sports coupe. Nothing big enough to haul the huge box or to even break it down.

She ended up having get a refund and put it on hold till she got a bigger vehicle.

A few of us who are car people know to ask, because that patio set will not fit in your S2000. My favorite is they have a huge SUV crammed with car seats and strollers and wonder why it won't fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back