Past team members coming back

Hello Gang, The Captain Here.....does the Red Dog ever try to get past team members back for seasonal or p/t work or once you quit are you just another piece of trash. My time at the store from the planet Neptune was fun until the good folks left and headquarters instituted the current lunacy.

I think it depends on how you left. Guy at my store was a great worker. Good attitude and worked out his notice. Store leadership contacted him to see if he'd be interested in coming back for the Cosing Lead position.

Our service and engagement TL just asked a former igs worker to come back for seasonal. I worked for target for 8 years, left for 5 and have been back for 1. I miss the old target.

My store has had over half-a-dozen people that I can remember come back. They've all since left the company again.

I’ve left and come back 3 times, interviewed/got an offer two additional times but ultimately declined.
Two of them I was home from college/grad school and my former etl saw me shopping in the store and asked me if I wanted to come back as a seasonal.
So it does happen sometimes.

I've come back twice for a total of 3 tours of duty. I left this summer with the expectation (on my part) of coming back this fall as a seasonal. However, after chatting with a few of my former co-workers at my old store...no freakin' way!

Back