Pay Codes

Yall made me curious about my times and codes and this is what I have to show, DC warehouse btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-08 232046.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-08 232046.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot 2023-08-08 232324.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-08 232324.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 44
Go to workday and click the options pics explain the rest, when you're on the timecard just look for pay code in the options near the bottom

yeah mine does not look like that. and i notice you circled my time, not my time for dc's. you sure thats not a store thing?

if i click regular mytime as you circled, it's a broken link. if i click mytime for dc's it takes me to mytime. but it doesnt look like your screenshot, it's not blue etc. it has no option for pay code at the bottom.

yeah mine does not look like that. and i notice you circled my time, not my time for dc's. you sure thats not a store thing?

if i click regular mytime as you circled, it's a broken link. if i click mytime for dc's it takes me to mytime. but it doesnt look like your screenshot, it's not blue etc. it has no option for pay code at the bottom.
Might just work for DC workers, if you're store that would probably explain it. I just used it and logged in. The mytime I hit works for team members at the DC's and is what some of our Managers use to clock us.

Might just work for DC workers, if you're store that would probably explain it. I just used it and logged in. The mytime I hit works for team members at the DC's and is what some of our Managers use to clock us.
Are you using it on a DC computer or on an app? If I try to use that link from my app it gives an invalid server error.

Back