Archived paycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find old thread for it but how do you view paycheck on android. Thanks

I dont get a financial link after logging into ehr. Just some random list of links where none of them are related to paycheck or financial.

I dont get a financial link after logging into ehr. Just some random list of links where none of them are related to paycheck or financial.

there should be a application drop down menu.

We're able to check our pay statement from home ? I thought we couldn't do that anymore.

I have found that my 'online' paystubs to be less than complete (like showing 0.00 hours but wages agree with pay). In response, I have them send me a printed pay-stub for my records and it contains the important information. Sorry to say but I find Target is a bit of a chaotic mess with its internal management of information and systems. It extends from their PDAs and MyDevices all the way to their online systems. As a computer programmer, I am continually unimpressed. If they want me to help, I have like 30 years experience. Jus' sayin'....

I have found that my 'online' paystubs to be less than complete (like showing 0.00 hours but wages agree with pay). In response, I have them send me a printed pay-stub for my records and it contains the important information. Sorry to say but I find Target is a bit of a chaotic mess with its internal management of information and systems. It extends from their PDAs and MyDevices all the way to their online systems. As a computer programmer, I am continually unimpressed. If they want me to help, I have like 30 years experience. Jus' sayin'....
Welcome to the mayhem maelstrom that is Target.
I always continued to collect my paper stubs because the on-line statement wasn't as complete & eHR was/is chaotic at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back