final paycheck

recently only quit target yesterday 12/13, asked for my final pay in check form. on workday it said my final pay was on 12/14. went to guest services and asked for my paycheck and they said all checks were all already sent that morning. this was my first job so that's why im asking if they already could have sent my check despite only quitting yesterday?? or did i have to specifically tell them it was my final check? please help,, if I wasn't too clear on something please tell me, thanks!

If you only quit yesterday, any hours you worked this week would not be included in the paycheck for 12/13 (payday is Friday, not Saturday) It would be included in the next paycheck. Workday was likely indicating your last pay period is ending on 12/14.

recently only quit target yesterday 12/13, asked for my final pay in check form. on workday it said my final pay was on 12/14. went to guest services and asked for my paycheck and they said all checks were all already sent that morning. this was my first job so that's why im asking if they already could have sent my check despite only quitting yesterday?? or did i have to specifically tell them it was my final check? please help,, if I wasn't too clear on something please tell me, thanks!
GS has nothing to do with your final paycheck. You need to contact HR. If you don't give notice then they don't have to cut you a check right away.

Back