Archived Paystub

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess they went paperless starting this week? Where do I go to view my pustules and can I request a pay stub?

I’ve been trying. Stupid thing won’t load. It gets to the page where you select which week and doesn’t open. This is sooo dumb. Target’s just trying to save some cash. Ok end rant. Hopefully it pulls up.

Yeah I’ve had the same problem I get to the page and click on it and it won’t open

I went totally paperless at one time. But once the big data breach happened a few Christmases ago, I wasn't able to track my vacation and personal holiday hours because I couldn't log in from home. Even though I can now, I still pick the option of getting a paper statement each week because even if the website is down or unavailable, I have that statement right in front of me.

Yeah I’ve had the same problem I get to the page and click on it and it won’t open
Make sure your browser allows pop-ups. The documents open in a new tab and if you have pop-ups blocked, it will also block the paystub document.

Make sure your browser allows pop-ups. The documents open in a new tab and if you have pop-ups blocked, it will also block the paystub document.
I was told it doesn’t work with safari. I changed it so I get paper stubs.

Our store has already dropped stubs & we were told that remaining paychecks need to convert to direct deposit or TMs will be issued a pay card.

I found out the pay system defaults to paperless. Kind of like the insurance system defaults to everyone being a tobacco user. Funny Spot. Funny.

So you have to go into the insurance system and change it to not being a tobacco user if you're not and go into the pay system and click the request paper stubs in order to get the paper stubs again if you want.

Managers told us about changing tobacco use status if we needed, but they never mentioned the paystubs until I asked point blank because all of a sudden I'm not getting any more paystubs. Funny Spot. Funny.

Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back