Archived PCCI help? (LOG TL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone...

I have to have my PCCI done tomorrow.....I have been off all weekend and haven't had time this past week to work on it...(I'm new to the position so I am not sure what I am doing)....hoping you guys can help me...

I'm not understanding what to write for these 4 questions/statements?

1) Driving Sales through The Vibe: Replace this text with a high-level goal statement tied to 'driving sales through the vibe'

2) You (leadership contribution): Replace this text with a high-level goal statement given to you by your leader for a 'you' goal.

3) Lead your team: Replace this text with a high-level goal statement for 'lead your team'

4) Manage your business: Replace this text with a high-level goal statement for 'manage your business'

hoping there are some TL's out there that can guide me the right way....

My ETL (I was a CTL when I did mine last) told me to put in whatever I felt sounded great, and she'd just sign off, no matter what it said.

Goal statements should be what you hope to accomplish for the store. Like, "focus on driving instock and pricing processes, timely pushes of PTM and MPG product and the management of those areas to ensure that product is visible for guests, etc".

Something business-y.

That's the kind of junk I put in at least.

You should be specific with your goals as well. Something like:"Achieve and maintain location accuracy of 99% to decrease out of stocks and help bring the VIBE score from 77 to 80"

To the best of my knowledge, this is directly tied to your review score for this year, so you need to make sure you set goals that are easily obtainable but also have some " weight" if that makes any sense. The goals my STL revised screwed me over as I'm pretty sure I'm not hitting any of them since I was already far behind at the time of the discussion.

Now im wondering if i even did mine right.. My ETL HR told me that i did not have to fill out anything unless i rank myself below an effective.

Now im wondering if i even did mine right.. My ETL HR told me that i did not have to fill out anything unless i rank myself below an effective.

Since he/she said they were new, I was assuming they were talking about the goal plan, since that's the layout they typed in the first post. You're right about the PCCI.

For the PCCI though, you need the updated AE score and add up to 10 leadership points. That's your number score and you just need to attach the corresponding letter to it.

Pcci for my region you don't need to write shit for it. Unless you give yourself a u or ie. Everything higher you can leave blank

My apologies everyone......I thought the whole thing including the ranking was the PCCI....what I was questioning was the goals....sorry for the mix up....

Hey everyone...

I have to have my PCCI done tomorrow.....I have been off all weekend and haven't had time this past week to work on it...(I'm new to the position so I am not sure what I am doing)....hoping you guys can help me...

I'm not understanding what to write for these 4 questions/statements?

1) Driving Sales through The Vibe: Replace this text with a high-level goal statement tied to 'driving sales through the vibe'

2) You (leadership contribution): Replace this text with a high-level goal statement given to you by your leader for a 'you' goal.

3) Lead your team: Replace this text with a high-level goal statement for 'lead your team'

4) Manage your business: Replace this text with a high-level goal statement for 'manage your business'

hoping there are some TL's out there that can guide me the right way....
We had to pull up the achieving excellence scores and grade ourselves based on that
for each sectionw e had to write what we were doing to achieve green for instance

1. Driving sales through the vibe - participate in top of the hour, respond to back up calls, monitor and drive AAR results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back