Archived PDA Receiving Question(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats good my fellow Team Members, I literally just joined this forum 2 minutes ago because I was googling some stuff about Target PDA's and LPDA's, I've been at the store for about a year and a half now and I've done a bit of cashiering but my main job is the Flow Team. I like the hours and the pay is ok, up until just recently I have been just a regular stocker and Ive been in charge of Chemicals for about 5 months now. Well, one of my CoWorkers is leaving to a new store so they are going to start training me for Receiving soon. Anywho, my question is, What are the Main Codes for PDA's that I will need to get receiving done? I'd like to know them before I get training started and I'd also like to know the basic functions and tasks of a PDA. I've never used one because I can never figure out how to log on and start punching in codes and what not. So, if anyone can help me, Please Do! I appreciate ANY sort of assistance. Thank you! and remember, STAY AWAY FROM WALMART! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
That page has a bunch of outdated apps. Check the link to the wiki for up-to-date app descriptions, but the two main ones you'll be using as far as RFApps are ADSD for checking in the "big" vendors like Nabisco, Keebler, Pepsi, Coke, and McLane. The other is RECV, which is for doing detailed checkins for Starbucks, anything received through UPS/Fedex (books/movies/jewelry), and smaller vendors like bread, 7up and Little Debbie.

Other common apps which (unfortunately for speed's sake) are not in RFApps are ESIM, used to scan environmentally sensitive defected items into their proper totes, and the Defectives app used to mark out defected goods.

As far as logging into a PDA, I won't bother explaining it here. your trainer will show you and it's easy enough to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back