Archived Pdd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new team member here at target and this evening I heard a team lead use the term pdd (I'm pretty sure that what she said). I looked in the acronym thread and I couldn't find a definition. Can anyone shed light on this acronym? Thanks for the help!

Performance something dialogue. F*ck. I always forget what that means. And I always try to remember, so that I can tell someone at my store, because nobody at my store knows what it means.

But, it's a written coaching. It's when they have to speak to you about something and it's not just a "hey joe, make sure you put the baskets over here not there" and more like "hey joe, you've been more than 15 minutes late 3 times this month, let's cut it out."

Last edited:
Performance something dialogue. F*ck. I always forget what that means. And I always try to remember, so that I can tell someone at my store, because nobody at my store knows what it means.

But, it's a written coaching. It's when they have to speak to you about something and it's not just a "hey joe, make sure you put the baskets over here not there" and more like "hey joe, you've been more than 15 minutes late 3 times this month, let's cut it out."
Thank you!

Yea, watch this one.
They will take these PDD and stack them up into a actual write up.
So you might not realize that it was an official discussion you were having and suddenly you are pulled into the office to find that it pretty serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.