Archived People of the front end, lend me your ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with meeting rating its all based on redcards per prompts isn't it? Someone who is on the register often is going to get more prompts thus resulting in a lower ratio, correct?

EDIT: Sorry, misunderstood the statement. Yes, your conversion score will be lower based on the amount of transactions you have vs. your conversion, which is weighed equally prompted vs. regular conversion. If someone has 600 transactions in one week with one RedCard, they will be Red. Whereas someone that only does 50 transactions and gets one RedCard is green. That is why (and I tell this to my team) it is so important to ask every guest, every time.

Last edited:
Wait...no...conversion score is only based on prompts. So if I have 1000 transactions for the week and luck out and only have two prompts (unrealistic, I know) with one Redcard, I would still have a better conversion score than someone who had 100 transactions, 4 prompts and only one redcard. It's all about the prompts, not the number of transations.

But in reality, those who only do backup cashiering are likely to have very skewed Redcard scores because of the lack of prompts they are likely to get, which would be unfair to those of us with a 1000 transactions but still get more redcards (sometimes barely, thanks to the luck of the draw).

Wait...no...conversion score is only based on prompts. So if I have 1000 transactions for the week and luck out and only have two prompts (unrealistic, I know) with one Redcard, I would still have a better conversion score than someone who had 100 transactions, 4 prompts and only one redcard. It's all about the prompts, not the number of transations.

Yes, you're right... sorry -- it's just when I coach TMs I look at their number of transactions. It is based on the number of prompts. But it is weighed equally so you get measured the same whether you follow a prompt or you don't. But your score IS based on prompts. I think my working non-stop and other things going on have affected my logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back