Archived People's ideas of beauty products

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrou98

Because of YOU
This $10 off $40 of beauty products always gets me laughing as to our guest's ideas of beauty. "No Ma'am, $65 worth of Dr Scholls foot spray does not count as beauty items." In my head I'm thinking about their feet and the stink they produce. :confused: :eek: I've had other guests with strange ideas of what a beauty products is. Anyone with some funny situations?

This $10 off $40 of beauty products always gets me laughing as to our guest's ideas of beauty. "No Ma'am, $65 worth of Dr Scholls foot spray does not count as beauty items." In my head I'm thinking about their feet and the stink they produce. :confused: :eek: I've had other guests with strange ideas of what a beauty products is. Anyone with some funny situations?

cucumber_mask.jpg

Cucumbers count right?

I find "personal care" very confusing. Wouldn't everything such as Tylenol, laxatives, foot care, incontinence pads, allergy medication, wart removers, and weight loss pills be part of personal care? I find it very misleading and guests are quick to make a comparison between them. I wish I could get my hands on the actual list of what counts as a personal care item.

Medicine is not personal care. At all. That is "Health aids" I would not let that one slide. Foot spray is a health aid..

Personal care is, I think, the feminine hygeine aisle, and/or the cotton aisle (swabs,balls,pads) even though every time they do this sale, not all of them are included.

One time I had a sign for the gift card offer, it said includes tampons/feminine right on the list. Lady bought the 30 dollars worth of tampons/pads and the gift card didn't prompt. The sign was right in front of the tampons. A tm wasn't wrong for putting it up... what can you do?

If Target is going to quibble over what they want to call "personal care" or "health" for the sake of a $10 Off sale does that mean they finally figured out letting guests decide what they want to pay is not such a good idea?

This reminds me of the "all apparel" sales during winter that didn't include outerwear among other things lol. People were so angry with me that week

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now we have a sale that is buy two get a $5 gc on select Colgate, crest, and Listerine items. We also have a free with purchase when you buy a certain colgate toothbrush for select Colgate toothpastes. We also have other Colgate and Crest toothpastes on sale. We also have the buy $40 of personal care and get a free giftcard. In one four foot section we literally have four different sales going on. Confusing is an understatement.

i had a guest buying two things, a foot thing which i forget the name of but was probably included in the deal but was $39.99, and some bows for a little girl. if the other thing was a penny more the coupon would have probably worked but i called the gsa over and they gave her a gift card anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back