Archived PFrosh or CTL Role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I had this weekend off. I'm up for next weekend, pFresh coverage w/o CTL/other main PA dude.

Anyway, so we have until Aug 5th to get endcaps up in Market, CTL has me do a freezer and a 99 cap. I do this after my morning cull, fill, ensure flow stocks correctly and follows caps, not to mention SDA (I had over 125 on sales floor!)

I don't mind, it's been awhile since I broke, set another pog tie, let alone go and fill the pog fills. I"m cool with that, it's different from my usual pfresh routine.

Evening PA comes in, I trained with him along with rest of team. Our ETL who was responsible for section, along few others left for a better job offer. So between CTL and I, we're the only ones trained for tinv audit coming up soon. I like my work, I usually do whatever is asked of me, if not more. I enjoy being able to juggle many different tasks simultaneously, I thrive in that situation.

Now my question is, should I be picking up tasks that were delegated to me by CTL, or stick to pfrosh routines? From my viewpoint, I'm on Target's time, and I'll do whatever is asked of me --- I am getting paid for my time, after all. On top of all that, BR TM who xfered a few months ago, took over responsibilities in pfresh area said that things were better when i was around, that things seemed to go smoother. I'm not going to read too much into it, but maybe I'm too anal retentive for this line of work?

TINV is a great task to be well versed in. Yeah, you can teach someone else, but you gotta be good to get everything 100% in a decent time.

Do what you are asked to do. Your etl may notice you more for another opp.

Not only this, but if you get behind at all and your ETL gets on your case about your P-Fresh tasks not getting done, you can honestly say that your CTL asked you to work on other tasks. You're doing what you were asked to do.

I think that amount of tasks can be changed at the store level, but the preset is a max of 25.

This -- I don't usually have that many on task list. I had 23 today on sales and 7 in BR.

At least you guys confirmed what I thought already -- do what I'm asked regardless of role and keep an eye out for other things I can do. This position has me working nonstop for 8 hours, I literally never run out of things to do, then I get more piled ontop and manage to do it.

I've started dreaming about expiration dates.. Sigh

This -- I don't usually have that many on task list. I had 23 today on sales and 7 in BR.

At least you guys confirmed what I thought already -- do what I'm asked regardless of role and keep an eye out for other things I can do. This position has me working nonstop for 8 hours, I literally never run out of things to do, then I get more piled ontop and manage to do it.

Or you start doing FIFO to your frig, under the sink, or medicine cabinet, every day...

I usually average about 27 on sda, but lately it has been creeping up, last week it was between 30 and 40 items on the sales floor. This week... between 50 and 55. I just do the sf, a brtm takes care of the back room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back