Archived Pharmacy Tech Hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in here a Pharmacy Tech or used to be one? I just wanted to know how the hours are for a part-time Tech. I'm a new hire and will have my orientation tomorrow. I originally applied for a full-time job but the HR lady said technically everyone at target is part-time but the Pharmacist I talked to said after I'm trained, then they might send me to other stores. I guess I want to know if it's by default that if you're a part-time you get sent to other stores as a filler? Or do you just get stuck working a couple of days a week? :(

Because of this, I haven't completely left my other job and need to keep at least 2 days a week over there for expenses... Since I assume for now I'll at least get 2-3 days a week at Target. Sucks but hopefully my hours become regular soon. :(

Also, totally out of Pharmacy question:
The HR lady told me to wear, I believe, white sole shoes? I couldn't hear too well and she sounded so busy lol. Any particular shoes we have to wear?

Cvs will be taking over spot pharmacy soon. If they give you hours, take them. I would keep your other job.

Yeah, I heard. What does that mean for Target Techs though? Will Techs be sent to CVS stores too?

It's hard to keep my other job because of the hours. It's NOC shift. I can't be all sleepy while working at the Pharmacy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back