Archived Phone interview times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I filled out an app and see no reason that I shouldn't get at least a call back. When should I expect them to call, regular business hours? I sleep in till like 1 pm because I'm jobless (obvs), so I'll start waking up at like 8 am if it means I won't miss the call. Or is missing the call probably not a big deal, as I can just call back as soon as my phone wakes me up.

I filled out an app and see no reason that I shouldn't get at least a call back. When should I expect them to call, regular business hours? I sleep in till like 1 pm because I'm jobless (obvs), so I'll start waking up at like 8 am if it means I won't miss the call. Or is missing the call probably not a big deal, as I can just call back as soon as my phone wakes me up.

Anywhere from 8am to 8pm is when I've seen HR call people at my store. Just depends on the store.

I typically don't call people until at least 10 just cuz I try not to be a dick, I know people sleep in. I also try to go off the applicant's availability when trying to reach them by phone if possible, but every store is different of course. Just call back if you miss them, you won't get points off for not answering your phone the first time

I missed my call, I just called back and asked for whoever left me the messages and everything got set up. They realize people may not answer if they don't know who is calling or that you aren't staring at the phone all day and doing other things. Don't worry.

hr usually works around a 8-4 m-f at my store. other stores have a much bigger hr department. no one answers their phone, they're very used to leaving voicemails for a call back where you can do the preinterview. just be aware depending on staffing, hr might not be in everyday so it might take some time to get back to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back