Archived Planogram team 4th quarter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does your store do with the planogram team during 4th quarter? As long as I have been with the company we have always just split the team in half. Half the team pushed toys the other half pushed seasonal. We merchandised product as needed to fill holes in the floor etc. We also do any planogram work load we have for the week but for the most part it was those two departments.

Well this year the store is in rough shape and they are using us as a crutch for every part of the flow process. Seasonal is out of control with push and toys is pretty heavy also but they keep just putting us in other departments rather than letting us do those departments. While I get paid the same regardless of what I push I must say I miss just pushing toys all 4th quarter. What does everyone planograms teams do?

Our does toys, seasonal and any pogs or revisions. Some have been forced to do P-fresh (even split shifts) since they fired all three PA's before thanksgiving.:hang3:

One or two people to do revisions and planograms for the week. The rest push either toys or seasonal depending on which area is heavier for that day.

PlanoTL becomes an "additional" HLTL during xmas. He's responsible for elec/mmb/stat/sport. Rest of team is split between price acc and hardlines.

Ours just get absorbed into flow with a couple handling any salesplanners and revisions needed.

Store flunkies. Gotta job u don't wanna do? Someone puke or cause themselves bodily harm?Getting a visit and need to hide four tubs of dvds? Seasonal tm not cutting it for ad set? Call plano... now to order those pesky capes...

Some moved to hardlines, some to flow and one does the what's left of the plano work.

There was a message from HQ before 4th quarter to NOT use the Planogram team as the "toy team" this year. It specifically said to use Planogram TMs for Flow, Backroom, or Instocks.

Of course, my store ignored that message, and the Planogram are the "toy team", as usual.

There was a message from HQ before 4th quarter to NOT use the Planogram team as the "toy team" this year. It specifically said to use Planogram TMs for Flow, Backroom, or Instocks.

Of course, my store ignored that message, and the Planogram are the "toy team", as usual.

Our POG team is also the toy team but they do all of the toy flow, backstock and scans.

They say that every year and every year everyone ignores and does it anyway.

We Really could use POG helping us in the back but as usual it's the "Toy Team" this year.

We work the toy and seasonal freight, along with doing the pulls and backstock for those respective areas.

At my store they help our understaffed flow team get market pushed by 8 o clock and then push toys and seasonal, all while gently and respectfully complaining about how slow their day goes when they have to push freight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back