Playing Music In Target?

Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 197 59.3%
  • Heck no

Votes: 135 40.7%

• Total voters
Apologies if it's been mentioned before. I recently started working for target and I keep hearing this song with the chorus: "I love you to the moon and back, to the moon and back" but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know which song this is? It would mean a lot to me. Thank you!

Wanting Qu - Moon and Back

Trying to find this one song. It has a male vocalist, sounds kind of like upbeat indie pop. "...something to believe". The song switches back and forth between a low and higher tone:/. I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has any ideas, would be totally appreciated!

Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight (some female that a woman did, I can't find it)

Ra Ra Riot - Dance With Me

We had a flow TL years ago in my store on Neptune....(The Captain here) who would put his phone in front of the mic for the 4a shift and play the Beach Boys, Simon & Garfunkle, The Drifters, Creedence etc. It was great. The older folks liked him, he was a good guy. The little young'ns hated it. I asked one of them, a trainee of mine, how he liked The Strawberry Alarmclock......crickets....crickets......I remember the Incense, not much memory of the Peppermints......

I swear I hear Hey Ya by Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra EVERY single shift. I want to gouge my ears out with flaming hot pokers each time. I've taken to playing my own spotify playlist just loud enough to be heard over the horrid music they play. And I'm in softlines (excuse me, 'style') where I swear they somehow blast the radio louder.

I swear I hear Hey Ya by Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra EVERY single shift. I want to gouge my ears out with flaming hot pokers each time. I've taken to playing my own spotify playlist just loud enough to be heard over the horrid music they play. And I'm in softlines (excuse me, 'style') where I swear they somehow blast the radio louder.

Shape Of You is the one I hear every day I'm there. I ship a particular couple in a videogame I play so I was looking up AMVs on Youtube...found that song and instantly got angry.

If your store has softlines in the center with a lowered ceiling, that might be why the radio seems louder.

It’s like that with me with the “All You Want Is To Free Your Mind” song. Who heard that and thought “this is relaxing shopping music”? It’s very chaotic and stresses me out, lol

It’s like that with me with the “All You Want Is To Free Your Mind” song. Who heard that and thought “this is relaxing shopping music”? It’s very chaotic and stresses me out, lol
It's ridiculously repetitive too. Like alright I get it, you didn't have any ideas for a chorus when you were writing the song. Just make it a minute and a half long, instead of repeating one line 30 times.

Don't know if these have been mentioned but these are the few I managed to identify when I used to be on the floor. It's hard to coordinate being free, being out of the way of guests or TLs, and being under a speaker. Our front end has no speakers so :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001-224407.png
    Screenshot_20191001-224407.png
    389.6 KB · Views: 26
Back