Missing U - Robyn

This Kiss - Carly Rae Jepsen
Enjoy Your Life - Marina
Lips Like Sugar - Echo & The Bunnymen
1901 - Phoenix

Anyone know this song?
plays on the floor a bunch, it’s a female singer
It goes like “idontknowaboutme dU du butiknowaboutyou dUdu”
All I remember is that the beginning of the song is much slower, and the chorus is the “idkntknowaboutme” part and very upbeat. It also sounds like she’s singing “p.y.t” and “all night low key”
I’ve tried searching through the unofficial target Spotify playlist but no luck :(

okay there's a song that goes something like "walk on waterrr aa aa aa aa" it sounds like a remix of a maroon 5 song but i didn't find anything. someone please help.

Last edited:
Im looking for a song. It's like an old disco sounding song. One of the lyrics is, " cuz I I I'm so in love with you" I know super vague. It's kinda slow but still dancey 😭

Yeah that’s one thing I’ll never understand. From the people I talk to, and people they’ve talked to, etc etc... they all say at least some type of music actually helps them shop. I think music also would help most of us work harder. I’m not talking crazy songs no one will ever agree on, I’m talking generic music or even hits, or Christmas music mixed with hits during the Christmas season. Something is much better than nothing

Back