Playing Music In Target?

Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 197 59.3%
  • Heck no

Votes: 135 40.7%

• Total voters
So the song “Got To Be Real” by Cheryl Lynn came on tonight. Is no one going to point out that Mariah Carey blatantly ripped her off with her song “Emotions”? You be the judge-

Does anybody know the song that goes “going out for the weekeeeeennnd”? I think those are the lyrics. I heard it last week and haven’t heard it since. It has like EDM beats. Also the lyrics could be “your my weakneesssss” I’m dying to find this song. Also it’s a male singing in falsetto.

Last edited:
they've added quite a bit of remixes in the queue

Talk (Thin White Duke remix) - Coldplay
Hang With Me (Avicii's Exclusive Club remix) - Robyn
Attention (Bingo Player's remix) - Charlie Puth
Happen To Me - Benee
Love is Like a Heatwave - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Lifetime - Emeli Sande
Into You - Ariana Grande
Living It Up Friday Night - Bell and James
Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
Hurt somebody - Noah Kahan
I Can't Hold On - Good Times Ahead
You Me and The silence - LOVA

they've added quite a bit of remixes in the queue

Talk (Thin White Duke remix) - Coldplay
Hang With Me (Avicii's Exclusive Club remix) - Robyn
Attention (Bingo Player's remix) - Charlie Puth
Happen To Me - Benee
Love is Like a Heatwave - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Lifetime - Emeli Sande
Into You - Ariana Grande
Living It Up Friday Night - Bell and James
Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
Hurt somebody - Noah Kahan
I Can't Hold On - Good Times Ahead
You Me and The silence - LOVA
Oof, I recognize two of those songs and that's it, lol.

Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I like the quiet. For a while, I'd sometimes listen to music with an earbud, but decided the quiet was better. Lets me think. Or not. My brain likes being allowed to just wander.
I prefer the quiet. I don't get why people need to have their earbuds in constantly. Hell, back in the day when people had the Walkman or Discman and had music playing all the time, I never understand that either.

I also think it is wildy unprofessional to have earbuds in when on the sales floor during business hours. Even worse is TMs having phone conversations throught the buds or on Bluetooth. Hate it with every fiber of my being.

Last edited:
I prefer the quiet. I have don't get why people need to have their earbuds in constantly. Hell, back in the day when people had the Walkman or Discman and had music playing all the time, I never understand that either.

I also think it is wildy unprofessional to have earbuds in when on the sales floor during business hours. Even worse is TMs having phone conversations throught the buds or on Bluetooth. Hate it with every fiber of my being.
Definitely agree about during business hours.

But when the store closes, if I have to listen to music anyway I’d rather listen to my own than the crap played on the speakers lol

Michael Franti & Spearhead - Work Hard and Be Nice

One of my least favorite songs that I've heard. The lyrics are so horribly cheesy I feel like I need to take some lactase listening to it.

Does anybody know the song that goes “going out for the weekeeeeennnd”? I think those are the lyrics. I heard it last week and haven’t heard it since. It has like EDM beats. Also the lyrics could be “your my weakneesssss” I’m dying to find this song. Also it’s a male singing in falsetto.
I've heard this song but I don't know what it is! Next time I hear it I'll try to Shazam

Michael Franti & Spearhead - Work Hard and Be Nice

One of my least favorite songs that I've heard. The lyrics are so horribly cheesy I feel like I need to take some lactase listening to it.
Oh my god I hate this song. Not to mention it all sounds like a shitty Jason Mraz impression.

Back