Archived Pokemon event promo card and poster received?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would really help if we could actually DEMONSTRATE the Fitbit and not just put them on the table trying to get guests to stop and actually listen to what we have to say about them.
Some stores got demos in with the stand, if you're store didn't I wouldn't even bother.

It would really help if we could actually DEMONSTRATE the Fitbit and not just put them on the table trying to get guests to stop and actually listen to what we have to say about them.

We actually received actual 2 Fitbits we could Demo & there’s also the Fitbit App on the MyDevices for them as well.

Just like having a demo at electronics every weekend.

We’ve gotten to the point we are creative with the store choice demos

Heyday: we always spice it up with depending on what’s going on at that time of the year.

Example: they wanted Mother’s Day Heyday demoed this past weekend so we did that plus added everything Mom’s would want as well

Google Home Mini/Wemo: we would do it if they actually fix the WiFi (multiple stores in the district have the issue). DGE needs to be better they should truly partner with XFINITY for WiFi. In my area that would do wonder for many stores.

We have done other categories within Electronics during store choice weekends & they have done wonders. The 1 Demo we almost sold out of everything of that category that we had in stock for the weekend & it contributed to 30% of the sales both days. Let’s just say that Demo we will definitely be doing again

Google Home Mini/Wemo: we would do it if they actually fix the WiFi (multiple stores in the district have the issue).

Not sure what the actual issue is for you, but we have our Nest Mini, and Nest Hub, Wemo Plug, 2 UE Megabooms, and all Vizio TV's all on DGE, it chugs along, but it gets there eventually.

Not sure what the actual issue is for you, but we have our Nest Mini, and Nest Hub, Wemo Plug, 2 UE Megabooms, and all Vizio TV's all on DGE, it chugs along, but it gets there eventually.

It’s not just my store having issues with DGE multiple stores in the district are and I know all the pmts have tried and sent it on upwards and so far and they haven’t heard any solutions yet

Was easy to setup; hardly anyone... and lots leftover.
This has been my experience with the pokemon events for years now. My stores have always just kept the extra stuff at the boat to give to any kids that want them, and the bigger items like posters get given to SCO for them to hand out with the stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back