Archived Policy For Power Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody will say anything until an accident happens, Certified or not, if you F'ed up its on you. Thats what the certification is for, if you signed it and get in an accident, you didn't follow the guidelines, no fighting it they are designed for liability. If you didn't get certified and get in an accident, its in your learning plan you signed, that you won't use equipment unless certified.....your screwed either way.

A dummy softlines TL broke one of the waves the other day. Ran into something and it fucked up the fuse. The fuse is the life of the wave. If that thing won't stay in place, the wave will not work. You can't even push it in push mode. I bet it doesn't even get fixed because the SFT is a dick and will say something like "I'm not going to order a new fuse because you guys will break it again".

A dummy softlines TL broke one of the waves the other day. Ran into something and it fucked up the fuse. The fuse is the life of the wave. If that thing won't stay in place, the wave will not work. You can't even push it in push mode. I bet it doesn't even get fixed because the SFT is a dick and will say something like "I'm not going to order a new fuse because you guys will break it again".
Someone forgot to close the panel after unplugging it. You might want to show that person who to do that,

In our store our SFT is responsible for all power equipment training and he takes that stuff seriously. I've not been certified for the crown stacker or the bailer but I do have the certification for the wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back