• Backroom

• In the bailer

• Never, because I'm no puss

• Outside

• In the arms of a TM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cry. A lot. For many things, anger makes me cry, frustration makes me cry, beautiful things that evoke strong emotion make me cry. While I don't get a lot of the latter in retail, anger and frustration, yeah. Being overwhelmed, yeah.

Once I get the tears to actually stop, I blame my face on allergies or sneezing fits.

Damn all you guys need to chill. If work is going to shit I just fucking laugh especially if it's out of my control.

One time I was closing BR and everything was going to shit. Truck the next day, had to jump in and help SFS, do my own flexes and somehow pull the Cafs, while doing guest calls and a bale and hanger bin needing to be made. Also needed to clear the dock, set the line and knock out bulk BS so flow have room

Once I realized I had no way doing all and no help, I just laughed the rest of the night away. I only kept up on flexs. Left at the end of my shift when asked to stay and smile all the way to my car

Damn all you guys need to chill. If work is going to shit I just fucking laugh especially if it's out of my control.

One time I was closing BR and everything was going to shit. Truck the next day, had to jump in and help SFS, do my own flexes and somehow pull the Cafs, while doing guest calls and a bale and hanger bin needing to be made. Also needed to clear the dock, set the line and knock out bulk BS so flow have room

Once I realized I had no way doing all and no help, I just laughed the rest of the night away. I only kept up on flexs. Left at the end of my shift when asked to stay and smile all the way to my car

Weird, for being suck a rock, you do a lot of crying here. :(
tenor.gif

I don;t cry here. I just tell everyone to stop caring. It's totally the opposite

I’m not a crier, but being a PMT I hit things with a hammer when I shouldn’t on a regular basis. That’s management’s fault 97% of the time though.

Just have a healthy outlet and remember work isn’t life

I've never cried at work, but there's one TM at my store that seems to cry every other day.

I had hiking as my outlet for my workplace aggression and anxiety.

I don't cry but I do swear. A lot. In the fixture room as I aggressively clean up what others seem to be incapable of putting away. And I do it it loudly so I am pretty sure at least half the backroom hears me and the PMT whose office shares a wall. Occasionally he will pop his head in to make sure I haven't injured myself.

Large chain, padlock.

No more jacked up fixture room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back