Archived Possible Genesis Scalpers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pale

Half sweet, Half savory, Completely sexy.
So I was covering a half in electronics, and the phone began to ring. It was a guest asking about the new production Sega Genesis' and how much we're getting and when they're being set. Our electronics TM said he's gotten multiple phone calls like that. Is it possible people are trying to buy them all out and jack the prices up on Ebay or something?

It is entirely possible, but there is not a true way to tell. Maybe it is just a good Christmas Gift :)

Just proof that Sega does what Nintendon't!!!!
I'm personally hyped as fuck about the new Genesis. I loved playing my cousins original genesis when I was a kid. You know damn well I'm buying it when it gets set. I couldn't care about the nintendo switch tbh, it's just a chopped up, mobile WiiU.

That's probably what we'll end up doing. That and using a tether to prevent theft.

Extra spider wraps or Sega Genesises (Genesis, Genisi? What is the plural of Genesis?) ?
I suppose I should've been more clear, my bad, He's stashing aside extra spider wraps. We always seem to be lacking when we get large amounts of electronics items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back