Archived Possible job offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one had a job offer and salary was higher but wanted to stay with Spot could one or should one talk to HR about it and see if they would match salary offer? Just curious...

Maybe if you're a SrTL or ETL or STL. Doubt a TM or even a regular TL would have any real wiggle room.

They don't give regular ole TMs raises just because you got a better offer elsewhere. There are TONS of people applying for minimum wage jobs.

I am a TL. We had three other TL walk out within two months before I filled the position. Thanks for the input.

TMs and TLs are a dime a dozen. ETLs and higher...well, it's still in bad form at Spot or any other company to do this...you might get a raise, but all you've done is shown the company you are not loyal (okay, none of us are, but you don't make it obvious) and thus you will be chased out, anyway...this is true anywhere, not just Spot.

We've had a few instances at our store where their most valued/abusable TM's (primarily GSA's and well cross-trained sales floor TM's) get offered a few dollars worth of incentive to stay, but 99% of team member's won't get offered anything.

No extra cash offered....I did ask my I doubt my 22 year old ETL even approached HR. I negotiated pay when I moved to TL position 2 + years ago and the ETL HR at the time came back with a very nice offer. I know I make more than a TL who was a key carrier. But a little more would have been nice.

Last edited:
I doubt it they would do it for TMs. I've heard of one TL being offered a raise to stay after he told his ETL he wanted to transfer stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back