Archived Presentation of Tuesday but not Friday's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me elaborate on the title. Not sure how every store works, but we have a guy who works Presentation on Tuesday mornings from 6am - 10am. He puts out the new releases and I think does the new shelf labels for the week. I was just wondering why there wasn't a Presentation day on Friday, or why they don't schedule the opener of Electronics 1 hour earlier on Friday's to put out the new releases since the shelf labels are already up from Tuesday?

At my store the Electronics opener always comes it at 6 or 7am on Tuesdays and 7am on Fridays, to set/pull/push new releases.

It is different at every store. At my store, we have one person who spends Monday from 6 AM to 2:30 PM setting all of entertainment with the exception of music new release revisions. They will then come in Tuesday morning at 6 AM to push new release DPCIs and finish setting entertainment if there was anything left.

Then the electronics opener on Friday will quickly set the new release music revisions and push out the new release music.

The music labels don't go up till Friday. They are not that easy to do when you have at 3 new areas to do in 1 hour.on Tuesdays, movies & books are the new releases. It is suggested to ask your TL's or Plano person to show how it is done. Pogs for the aisles & end caps have at 18 pogs plus changes to do.

Let me elaborate on the title. Not sure how every store works, but we have a guy who works Presentation on Tuesday mornings from 6am - 10am. He puts out the new releases and I think does the new shelf labels for the week. I was just wondering why there wasn't a Presentation day on Friday, or why they don't schedule the opener of Electronics 1 hour earlier on Friday's to put out the new releases since the shelf labels are already up from Tuesday?
My whole planogram team sets entertainment (movies,books, video games) Tuesday mornings. I close Thursday night so I always try to set the music pogs while I close and the electronics flow tm stocks the CDs for me. If I can't get to it then 1 of my pog tms will set it at 6am.

Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth and we had an entertainment brand team member, he was responsible for setting all the new releases and doing the entertainment revisions. Now plano does all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back