Archived Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing some of my two weeks schedule is having half the time as ‘Presentation’. But I’m a sales floor tm and has never trained for presentation. Is it normal?

I am seeing some of my two weeks schedule is having half the time as ‘Presentation’. But I’m a sales floor tm and has never trained for presentation. Is it normal?

Technically everyone is going to be trained on how to set plannogram with the new operating model. My store uses SFTMs to fill after planno sets them.

That makes sense. You meant once they setup everything we have to push the items to those locations?

Although I'm not looking forward to our pog team being dissolved, I can't wait to see some people try to set. For example, during our cosmetics reset, we had extra people help. So slow and got distracted all the time. Constant questions too. So what will happen during the next set? Once they move me out, I'm not paid to be a repository of knowledge. I guess I'll smile and say, good luck. Call Brian.

Our store schedules, from time to time, the inbounds team under different departments (if they have the hours to spare) to get the freight caught up

I’ve had presentations shifts and I usually either demerch or I fill.

We had used to use a couple of flow/inbound to fill. Cosmetics is easy, not rocket science. Personal care was a nightmare. BBO store and literally HQ want our breakers to trip with how much we’re plugging into them.

Although I'm not looking forward to our pog team being dissolved, I can't wait to see some people try to set. For example, during our cosmetics reset, we had extra people help. So slow and got distracted all the time. Constant questions too. So what will happen during the next set? Once they move me out, I'm not paid to be a repository of knowledge. I guess I'll smile and say, good luck. Call Brian.

Trying to keep the fixture room clean will be a clusterfuck..

It’s expected for tms to ask questions when they are doing it for the first time right? I think that’s better than doing without an idea and creating a mess.

Reactions: Coo
So what did you have there after Christmas ? That’s when I did it .

Traditionally, the set after Christmas has been called In With the New. This year they called it Back to Routine. It has Super Bowl related food items (chips, snacks, pallets of pop), and bulk items of paper, laundry, cleaning supplies, and some beauty. Other than the pop which sells well, it's a huge waste of space.

Traditionally, the set after Christmas has been called In With the New. This year they called it Back to Routine. It has Super Bowl related food items (chips, snacks, pallets of pop), and bulk items of paper, laundry, cleaning supplies, and some beauty. Other than the pop which sells well, it's a huge waste of space.
Pallets 😮. Got it. I Set lawn and garden and mini seasonal right after Christmas.

It was also 80 degrees here today and people are always looking for patio furniture around Christmas regardless if it’s warm or not.

It was also 80 degrees here today and people are always looking for patio furniture around Christmas regardless if it’s warm or not.

Current temp in my city is -6 right now. Not a lot of demand for patio furniture yet. Charcoal would probably still sell though, people like grilling outside even in the middle of winter for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back