Archived Presh Hints and tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, my store recently started scheduling me to close in market after I was perfectly happy in hardlines. That being said, nobody ever really trained me how to close Pfresh, I've just kinda pick up on things as I go, are there any tips on how to get everything done in the time given? This includes what the heck is culling, what the heck is qmos, and what am I really responsible for?

Thanks for the links, I'm just a little overwhelmed by how much stuff your expected to get done at the end of the night, sometimes I'm forced to leave tasks not done just because I can't get through the dry market zone, a few of my LOD's thoroughly walk market, finding every can that's not pulled forward and any empty space, they don't seem to consider that areas still get shopped even after they get zoned, I'm also not too happy that the Perishables Associate is too damn busy too make sure I know whats expected, doesn't do anything for me.

You should have a culling chart at your workstation that explains WHAT needs to be qmosed. any other questions in specific, I can try to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back