Archived Pretty Optimistic, But Will I Get Hired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just finished the 1 on 1 interview with the ETL, he then told me I did very well on answering the questions and the roleplaying as a Team Member. Once I was finished the ETL told me to wait for a lady I went inside her office, she asked for my ID, asked if I was aware this was a seasonal part-time job, and then signed a paper with what days I will be available to work (which will be open availability for me of course).

I was sure that I was going to be hired on the spot but then she told me they have to decide which 5 people will they hire and told me they will give me a call in the evening if I got the job. I really think I did pretty good. *Fingers crossed*

If you have completely open availability, it ups your chances. Spot likes flexible team members so they can throw you in as needed. Good Luck and keep us posted.

if they didn't send you to take a drug test off site within 24 hours from said interview then you will not get hired, so sorry.

So I just finished the 1 on 1 interview with the ETL, he then told me I did very well on answering the questions and the roleplaying as a Team Member. Once I was finished the ETL told me to wait for a lady I went inside her office, she asked for my ID, asked if I was aware this was a seasonal part-time job, and then signed a paper with what days I will be available to work (which will be open availability for me of course).

I was sure that I was going to be hired on the spot but then she told me they have to decide which 5 people will they hire and told me they will give me a call in the evening if I got the job. I really think I did pretty good. *Fingers crossed*

Patience, they are looking at a ton of apps. Good luck to you.

No not yet, but thank you all for the responses and welcomes! I really want to call tomorrow or on Monday but I don't want to seem pushy.

No not yet, but thank you all for the responses and welcomes! I really want to call tomorrow or on Monday but I don't want to seem pushy.

Monday is a good day :) Weekends tend to be really busy but this depends on the store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back