Archived Price Accuracy 8 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a PATL and I was just informed that PA will be going to 8 AM beginning on May 3rd. have anyone else heard this as my ETL said this will rollout company wide.

We are a 730 truck process store. So our pricing team comes in at 730 whether there is a truck or not. We have been doing this for almost a year now .

Same info here, I was told on Monday. I am not looking forward to telling my team this.

We were also told that PA would work weekends now. What was once a pretty cushy schedule is turning into a regular job. Personally I don't have a problem with it because, well, I'm not PA. I never understood why they didn't have to work weekends.

Our entire price change team has unavailable weekends. Gonna be interesting if it's true price change will be working weekends.

My guess is that the team in place now will either have to change availability or get fewer hours.

PA did not work weekends because there is no work load droped on the weekends. Also it is easier to get the job done with less people shopping in the store.
The trade off, in my stores at lest, was that they were expected to be flexible with hours and stay untill the work load was done.

Our PA team has worked weekends for the last several yrs.
Sundays they help with ad.
While they won't like the 8am start, they'll rant but they'll still adapt.
They always have.

At least it's better than the 11-730 crap they did at our store. It was a huge sh*tstorm. Our HR told us about it tuesday.. I'm not happy about it, but my HR keeps saying "the earliest" will be 8am meaning they might bump it up even more?

Yeah its going to suck, and I refuse to work weekends even if they force me to Because "ad-set is priority, not my workload" on sunday "because we're working ahead" so it's a waste of pricing hours..

Pricing on Weekends make no sense unless they intend to spread out the workload? Which is already stretched thin since the biggest workloads are usually monday and tuesday. And half the stores still use other team members to do ad set-up and tear down.

Maybe they should properly clarify what a price change team members duties are. Also, at this rate there probably won't even be salesfloor team members before noon.

Pricing on Weekends make no sense unless they intend to spread out the workload? Which is already stretched thin since the biggest workloads are usually monday and tuesday. And half the stores still use other team members to do ad set-up and tear down.

Maybe they should properly clarify what a price change team members duties are. Also, at this rate there probably won't even be salesfloor team members before noon.

How big is your Boys/Girls/Infants Department? Wednesday and Thursday are our biggest workloads. Friday is aways the smallest, followed by tuesday and maybe monday unless its season transition. I wouldn't mind if they spaced shoes and intimates/C9 into two different days. And put infants into its own day and just had pricing 7 days.. but right now our team is too small to accommodate that.

And did the AE 2015 paper actually say pricing is going to work weekends, or is that a rumor? Because our HR did not mention that to us when she pulled the pricing team in. She said she would do the bare minimum required by corporate and even schedule us at 8am but let us clock in early on heavy days if she could get away with it.

My team Was told PC was going from a task schedule to a service schedule. Meaning they will not be scheduled earlier then 8am and could be scheduled until close. They must open there availability to stay on the team. my PC and plano tean currently rotate Sundays to set they ad.

Price Change at my store comes in at 4AM most days, but that could be because we're an UHV store.

Why would they combine the PC and Planogram Team Leads and then split up the times that they work?!

The PPTL is still supposed to split times to business needs which equals them always in POG at our store. AlWAYS. God forbid we need help I have to scrounge and claw for help.

The PPTL is still supposed to split times to business needs which equals them always in POG at our store. AlWAYS. God forbid we need help I have to scrounge and claw for help.

I bounce back and forth during the week between both work centers and LOD. This is just going to make it harder to follow up with PC when I am on POG. Also, around 2pm if I notice PC is behind I will switch and help them finish or stay later to help them. Both teams working different shifts is going to make that almost impossible for me to do. Ugh.

I bounce back and forth during the week between both work centers and LOD. This is just going to make it harder to follow up with PC when I am on POG. Also, around 2pm if I notice PC is behind I will switch and help them finish or stay later to help them. Both teams working different shifts is going to make that almost impossible for me to do. Ugh.

Just watch. They will ask you to switch yourself in POG 8-430 so you can oversee both teams if any concern is brought up to them. That will be their solution.. put both teams behind :)

It just sucks. We are forecasted a certain amount of hours in mytime. Our workload forecasts Hella low in the computer.. So they only give us what the forecast says. Then, what do you know? The workload pops up to exactly what MyTime forecasted us at... IDIOTS. By that time, anyone good or who knows Pricing is already scheduled and can't help. It is so frustrating.. Working later in the day is only going to exacerbate the problem because there will be even less (NO) people in the store to help. We get help from a girl in flow who used to do pricing. I am going to express my concerns and see what happens. I know we will still have to work 8-430 but we need a better routine for our hour forecast. Is there a pricing/plano TL that can tell me how your store does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back