Archived Price Accuracy TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a coveted post in our areas. Many have been there for 10+ yrs.
I'd say go for it, too.

I totally enjoyed being PATL when I had it. At least the first four years were great. This last year they kept me in "position" with the title and the honor of all the other BS that goes along with it, but I was always scheduled salefloor TL hours and yes, closes and weekends.

I don't think other stores are doing it this way. Our store is way off track with a LOT of things lately.

Other than that, if you get the time to spend with your team and are actually allowed to DO your job, you should really enjoy it.

Good Luck!

Alot of stores are combining Plano and Pricing, I am the 1st pog/price tl in area, High B volume store. Be prepare for taking on both teams.

Alot of stores are combining Plano and Pricing, I am the 1st pog/price tl in area, High B volume store. Be prepare for taking on both teams.

Our highest volume store in the district is doing this. I wouldn't be surprised to see this rollout in AE 12.

My Plano TL is also PC TL

For those of you who saw the positions combined, did they just do it when someone left/stepped down and then rearrange the TL positions throughout the store? I think my store should do this, (but who asks me?) but I would foresee it being messy.

So, I was told I have to interview with my etl, etl-hr, stl, and dtl. Is this normal? I was a team lead about 10 years ago and I only interviewed with an etl and stl. Did I miss something?

All depends on the district. I had to interview with my etl, HR, STL, and a phone interview with the DTL about my hobbies.... Lol

we do the same thing in our store. our patl and ptl both are scheduled every other weekend, our patl during the week works 6-2:30ish unless, then the weekend she is either a mid or a closer. ours still works during the week with price change. Yes it is normal in our district too, to have 3 etls and the dtl all there now. usually a couple different interview. but you have to pass the dtl, if they don't pass you, you don't get it.

actually it works really well if you have the right people in place. that way, on the slower days, even though PA team members are scheduled 4 hours shifts in our store. they can help out plano, and plano can help out PA. i was part of it for about a year or so, before they separated the two.

Around 10 years ago price/presentation was one TL. I see it going back there. But who knows when? I would go ahead and try for it.

I totally enjoyed being PATL when I had it. At least the first four years were great. This last year they kept me in "position" with the title and the honor of all the other BS that goes along with it, but I was always scheduled salefloor TL hours and yes, closes and weekends.

I don't think other stores are doing it this way. Our store is way off track with a LOT of things lately. .

Other than that, if you get the time to spend with your team and are actually allowed to DO your job, you should really enjoy it.

I agree, I have been scheduled sftl for the past couple of weeks and not allowed to even do pricing when I am there to help them out because at our store you have to do sf workload and this makes it very difficult to check on your team. They only got 82% last week because no one in the store can answer their questions and I was not scheduled at the same time. Most of my tm left have only been doing this less than 6 months. I can't wait to see what the scores are next week. I wasn't even allowed to do their schedule for the past few weeks. In my business walk on Friday I was coached for not getting more people trained before dec 1st. One, I must work pricing and Two,. I need more hours to do this because I was told these have to come from pricing hours not training. "The training hours are for only seasonal tm."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back