Archived Price Change Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAndCry

Furniture, Call Button One
When our POG team is setting, we usually all keep our Zebras in Price Change mode so we can catch any missed/unworked clearance and mark it ourselves, but I'm not 100% sure what dings pricing's scores and what doesn't.

If I scan something and it alerts for a markdown, and it wants me to print 3 and I only print 2, does that immediately ding pricing for not finding the third one? Do they still get sent around to look for it if I don't mark all of the ones that are on hand?

If something alerts as salvage, and I don't salvage out all of the ones that are on hand, does that ding pricing for not finding all of them, or does it give them more time to go find the others before it affects their score?

If we scan an item or shelf label and it dings and says "new price activated", does that keep them from being sent around to put up the "was" label/New Higher Price label if I'm not connected to a hip printer to print out the shelf labels?

Hopefully this all makes sense, just want to make sure we're not accidentally hurting pricing's scores when we're trying to help.

You want as few prints as possible. So if there's 3 items and you only print 2 tickets, it can negatively impact their metrics. If there are multiple SF locations, the printing two separate times has no impact.

I don't think salvaging out things separately has any impact on any metric.

Scanning a label that is being updated for competitive pricing will activate the new price, so change the label.

I will say the biggest and most important metric aside from timeliness is a-activating, which is basically hitting the activate button instead of scanning an item. All the stuff that you're dojng has no major impact to their metrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back