Archived Price Change Ticket Option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.

I'm a Price Accuracy team member with a question regarding missed clearance.

I've searched the forum regarding this topic and stumbled across one thread, but I'm still unclear regarding rework for Price Accuracy and whether or not the T-ticket option when you scan unmarked clearance that has been missed counts against your price accuracy score.

When I first started working pricing, I was told to always use the Ticket option under the Price Change Workload Menu (1. Price Changes 2. Price Lookup 3. Ticket 4. Count) to ticket missed clearance merchandise. Then, I was told that it did not matter whether you hit T-ticket under the division or toggled to the 3.)Ticket option to mark the missed clearance.

For instance, let's say that while scanning Domestics clearance endcaps on Friday under the Domestics division/world, I stumble across a toy that went down further markdown the previous day (Thursday). The screen pops up and says Was: 12.98, Now: 6.98, indicating that the new price has been activated. In order to prevent having a negative impact on our rework score, should I proceed to hit t-ticket and print the accurate ticket, or should I go back to the main price change menu, hit 3.) Ticket, scan the merchandise, and print the new and accurate ticket this way?

Thanks!

I am under the impression that it will have a negative impact no matter which way. One of the GSTLs at my store said that there is a way for them to do it so it doesnt count against PA, but otherwise you will get dinged for t tickets

Just wondering, how does ticketing items at the service desk (via Smart Sort) affect price accuracy scores?

Just wondering, how does ticketing items at the service desk (via Smart Sort) affect price accuracy scores?

Thats what I was talking about in my post before this! I was told that this doesnt affect the scores

I always ask

Thats what I was talking about in my post before this! I was told that this doesnt affect the scores

Good to know, I will double check with my price change team. Cause I am always finding stuff that was missed,
That's correct. It's safer to do clearance tags at gs, after pricing team goes home.

I do that all the time. If I know they are still there and close by I bring them a stray item every now and then. They are on the side "we would rather take the hit on the report, than miss the item totally".

I'm fairly sure that they still count against the rework score at GS. I will have to check myperformance to be sure, but I know under price change TM detail report it still shows how many items the GS tm did for first / further / rework.

Just need to tally up the rework column and see if they are included in the myperformance price accuracy rework score eaches, or if they are just tracked under TM detail report.

I'm fairly sure that they still count against the rework score at GS.

If that's the case, then I would imagine it only applies to items found in, say, unsorted re-shop (i.e. not returned by guests). It would be unfair if it included guest returns.

Any clearance ticketed outside of the day that dept is scheduled to go does count as rework. So in your scenario, if you scan it in pricing on rf apps and it shows a clearance price but doesn't double beep and automatically print then it's going to be a rework.

But! While rework is brutal and counts for a ridiculous amount of the total accuracy, it's always better to ticket it and get the better accuracy percentage. Ie, you stumble upon an entire table in men's that the PA team missed going first markdown on Wednesday... It's Friday... T-ticket it all! There will be a hit on rework %, but it will also increase dramatically the total first markdown accuracy % in men's first markdown which accounts for like 40% of that areas workload (and is better for the guests and sales too)

And to answer the question about returns at guest service, yes, they do count as rework and yes, it's unfair, but in most cases it should be minimal. Now if clearance comes off the truck which happens all the time, HQ "says" that this, while it still shows up in the rework totals in reports, is not included in the final tally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back