Price change

So it's been awhile since I've done price change, but I have questions.

For some reason our store still have a lot of price change for Halloween seasonal left in the system, should I just hit cannot find, enter DPCI and hit 0 for quantity, or is there even an activate all button anymore? How do these option affect our scores/metric?

Also when exactly are price change due? End of day it drops I assume?

Price change is due by the end of the week. It is easier to complete if it is done everyday though.

There is no activate all option anymore. Since I assume none of your Halloween stuff is actually still in the store anymore, I would click Cannot Find and enter zero for quantity. At this point, it doesn't really matter about the metrics because the metric for completing those price changes is almost 2 months late.

Price change is due by the end of the week. It is easier to complete if it is done everyday though.

There is no activate all option anymore. Since I assume none of your Halloween stuff is actually still in the store anymore, I would click Cannot Find and enter zero for quantity. At this point, it doesn't really matter about the metrics because the metric for completing those price changes is almost 2 months late.
I don't think you even have to enter quantity anymore, just hit cannot find.

What happens if you are doing first markdowns and it says you should have, say, 58 of a dpci but you can only find two? (Cause maybe the other 56 are way up in a pallet somewhere 👀 ). If you only print the two stickers, does this negatively affect metrics? Or is the system only concerned with activating the price?

Back