Archived Price Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the third time executives (different each time) asked a tm to print promotional signs for an item with a "price cut" tag based on what they see on mydevices. From what I understand, this is a reduced price from HQ and not a promo item and so would not print any sign and would only print in a 3x5 white paper. Am I right?

Are you talking about the Price Cut: New Lower Price signs that are sometimes accompanied by a flip label? If so, I've never seen an option to print those signs in-store.

Yes. The ones Price Change do but we don't use the flip labels anymore. The thing is, they see "Price Cut" highlighted in yellow when they scan it on mydevice so they think it's on promo. I'm just wondering if I am wrong bec this the third time (different occassions) that this happen.

The thing is, they see "Price Cut" highlighted in yellow when they scan it on mydevice so they think it's on promo. I'm just wondering if I am wrong bec this the third time (different occassions) that this happen.

I've only seen that for a Temporary Price Cut, not a permanent Price Cut. I haven't printed signs on a MyDevice in a while, but TPC items would give you the option to print a Sale 3x3.

Yes, TPC would since it's on promo but Price Cuts is different from TPC. I have never been successful in printing a Price Cut sign.

@Shirohime you are right, idk what the right wording is on the my device to tell the difference, but the HQ initiated TPCs are not able to have 3x3 signs printed, only 3x5 and 7x11. Thankfully we don't see those very often!

If its just a price cut, the "now: $..." part of the price change label that would print out if you chose shelf label on the mydevice would probably be the best you could do

If its just a price cut, the "now: $..." part of the price change label that would print out if you chose shelf label on the mydevice would probably be the best you could do
This isn't quite right. If for some reason you actually want the label that says "now x", I'm pretty sure the only way to get it is to print all the price accuracy labels for the pog. Printing the shelf label will just give you a regular label, with no location.

This isn't quite right. If for some reason you actually want the label that says "now x", I'm pretty sure the only way to get it is to print all the price accuracy labels for the pog. Printing the shelf label will just give you a regular label, with no location.

These should still print when doing just a shelf label, though I'm not sure how consistent it is. I used to get them to print for individual PC items when I did 4x4 walks in the snack cartwell, but it's been several months.

My suggestion was going to be to just use a flip label and stick a price cut balloon on it. But, if you're not using flip labels anymore (reasoning?) then I would just try printing a PC shelf label, and if that doesn't work, move on.

If an ETL questions it again, you can gently inform them that Price Cuts and Temporary Price Cuts different, and only TPCs give you the option to print a 3x3 in-store.

If the permanent price cut (PPC) is on an item with a 3x5 sign in front of it, print the new 3x5 with the new permanent price, rip the top strip of paper off of the sign, and put it up with a price cut backer behind it.
If the PPC is on an item that only needs a regular shelf label, try to print a shelf label regularly but instead hit "see all options," then scroll down and print the generic label with the schematic location and new price on it.

If the permanent price cut (PPC) is on an item with a 3x5 sign in front of it, print the new 3x5 with the new permanent price, rip the top strip of paper off of the sign, and put it up with a price cut backer behind it.
If the PPC is on an item that only needs a regular shelf label, try to print a shelf label regularly but instead hit "see all options," then scroll down and print the generic label with the schematic location and new price on it.
what they said.
Thats the only way I've been able to print the price cut "balloons and that is the only way to sign it other than putting a 3x5 card that says price cut behind the price. I told an ETL they were wrong and got pulled in multiple times the last week for attitude so just do whatever they say because the younger they get the bigger their egos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back